Love and Lust

Musings on love, lust, dating and women by the Love Pirate and Mox Nine.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Player 2

Hey, I'm Cassian, and have been focusing on the game for about 8 months now. The game I play is offline. For some reason, I've never had any success online, and have become dissatisfied, and uninterested with that particular experience. My game is played weeknights and weekends; in clubs, and bars about town - as many nights of the week as possible.

My preference for women does varies widely depending on my mood, but strongly sways toward euro girls. Tall, happy, fit, excitable euro girls - German especially.

I'm not in this game for a long term relationship, I've had a few, and they always feel like more hassle than they're worth. This could be something to do with the fact that I don't have the right behavior patterns required to maintain a sexual relationship with the opposite gender for an extended period of time. But I don't care.

My contribution to this blog will be one where I detail my progress in the approach right up to to immediately before lay. I'll detail interesting things which I'm learning from week to week, things I've experimented with, my successes and failures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home