Love and Lust

Musings on love, lust, dating and women by the Love Pirate and Mox Nine.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Yes, I like Asian women

As you may have noticed I have a bit of a thing for Asian women. Most of my approaches are towards Asian women and I do quite well with them. Why do I have the yellow fever? Well, it's not because Asian women can be are subservient and obedient. I really don't go for that type and they are the first to get the flick in my selection process. In fact, I am not really sure why, I just find the Asian look sexy.

Also, I find Asian women to be fantastic lovers.

It almost seems that Asian women are built differently to other women. For Asian women the breasts are always highly erotic places to kiss. Kissing the neck always gets them horny as hell, and sex always seems wetter, wilder and hotter than with other women.

I don't know why.

But I do know my experiences keep getting repeated and I can't help that I like this and I like the look of the Asian women I meet! So, onwards I go, forging ahead into the heart of Asian beauty.

That being said, I do prefer an Asian woman who is locally born. They are still cute, hot and saucy but are far more sane than the imports, many of whom come with crazy hang-ups and language issues. Being able to converse, debate and argue is quite important to me, so language is often the biggest barrier to a real meaningful time with an Asian partner.

On the whole, my ideal woman is Asian, possibly local, has spirit, intelligence and a sense of humor and knows what she wants from life. Now, where is this lady? I'll keep reporting in as the hunt for her continues...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home